Thursday, September 27, 2012

So Excited, So Tired

So, I've gotten through Days Five and Six since the Big Stand Which Turned Out To Be Not So Big For The Sake Of The Children.  I've been running the kids around, trying to rebuild my tuning business before the deployment savings dry up, trying to prepare five tax returns to get that levy lifted as soon as possible, blogging just before bed each night, trying to remember to eat, and of course the dishes and laundry.  I go into the IRS tomorrow to show them the progress on three of the returns - progress meaning I've had time to add up the income for three of the five returns, and that's it.  When you're self-employed, it's not just a matter of finding that year's W-2.

That's the tired part of this post's title.  The excited part is what I'll be writing about in the next two posts - finishing up the "necessity" angle, and then one that will attempt to explain in the clearest of terms why it is more than reasonable to view the income tax with utter contempt in light of human rights and dignity.  In fact, on that score, I had something of a "eureka" moment in the car today which I am looking forward to sharing.  But I want to write when I'm fresh, which takes us back to the tired part.  I'm fried.  So, you'll please forgive me for going to bed early tonight (it's just past 10:00 p.m.).

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment